So what are companies doing to get gender diversity right?
– Kevin Campbell, CEO, Transpacific Industries,
– Brenda Mello, Executive General Manager, Human Resources, Transpacific Industries
– Ian Doyle, General Manager, Human Resources, Bank Of Queensland
– Richard Kennerley, State General Manager, Queensland, National Australia Bank
– Meredith Wilson, HR Manager Curragh, Westfarmers Resources Limited
– Maureen Frank, CEO, Emberin
This breakfast organised by Randstad provided an opportunity to hear about how gender diversity has been beneficial for companies and how it has brought additional commercial value. Creating greater gender balance requires leaders to develop a more “inclusive” culture that will not only benefit women but build an environment that will attract, motivate and retain the wider workforce.
I’m sure everyone walked away from this breakfast with insights to accelerate the gender diversity discussion within their daily work life and organisations.
About the Author. To fulfil his professional and personal career aspirations, Tony Wiggins created ‘The HR Architect’ brand in 2009. With a well-grounded focus and passion for HR, he thrives on working across his networks as a thought leader in ‘making a difference’ in the HR arena.
Tony Wiggins is the Founder and UX Editor of Saturday Shoutout!!! and The HR Communique. Tony utilises the blog ‘The HR Architect’ as a social media network and platform that empowers HR professionals to network, assist and support one another, spanning different countries, subcultures and niches.